Follow ?

*

*

*

*

*

Look.Book

Followers ♥

Tick Tock

Get pretty

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

No wifi days.

Back from holiday and officially back to school and work.
Not the funnest thing ever but I'm trying to stay positive here.

I always know I'm not the die-if-no-wifi kind of person (I really am not!) but no wifi for toooo many days is different. 

Good things:
  • I pushed myself to clean and unpack boxes for my new apartment due to boredom.
  • I go out.
  • I'm starting to pick up cooking again after so long. (Eating out is so costly here!)
  • And....done. Can't think of no more.

Bad things:
  • I'm B-O-R-E-D.
  • I'm sleeping, A-LOT. (I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing but consider the amount, 12 hours approx. yea.)
  • Keep eating.
  • Using all my data on my phone (Cost a lot if I go over!)
  • Can't blog, can't pay school fee, can't do nothing...conveniently. (Have to run all the way here!)
How did people survive back then with just pigeons?

No comments: